Supporting LAPS

Supporting LAPS PDF Print E-mail

There are many ways to support LAPS

We need your help to continue this essential protection for large animals in our community.  Although our humane officers and volunteers are all unpaid, we incur many expenses including:

  • Veterinary, farrier and dental services
  • Quality hay and feed
  • Dewormers
  • Medical supplies and medicines
  • Shots
  • Vehicles, vehicle maintenance and gas
  • Utility bills
  • Legal services
  • Equipment
  • Facility maintenance

We welcome donation of any of the above goods and services!!  Please call 610-869-9880 to make arrangements.

You can donate to LAPS via PayPalby going to the below link:

PayPal Button



Please send your most generous, tax-deductible contribution.  Checks should be mailed to:

Large Animal Protection Society, P. O. Box 243, West Grove, PA 19390

Tribute and Commemorative Contributions will be listed on our webpage with your permission:

  • Send a contribution to LAPS to honor or remember a loved one – human or animal.
  • Ask your birthday party guests to bring a check for LAPS, in lieu of gifts.
  • Request donations to LAPS, in lieu of Christmas gifts.
  • Request in your will that upon your death, a contribution should be made to LAPS, in lieu of flowers.

Support LAPS when you shop.  Shop online at at over 600 stores and a portion of your purchase will go to LAPS. To get started, type in “LAPS” or “Large Animal Protection” in the Keyword Search on the iGive homepage.

Remember LAPS in your will.  Contact your attorney to include instructions in your will.  A donation to LAPS in your will can reduce the amount of taxes levied on your estate. Consult your tax professional.

Make LAPS your Life Insurance Beneficiary.  It is possible to make LAPS the irrevocable beneficiary of your life insurance policy.  The annual premiums paid on such a policy can be used as a federal income tax deduction.  Consult your tax professional.


A copy of the official registration and financial information for LAPS may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free within Pennsylvania  1-800-732-0999.  Registration does not imply endorsement.

2 thoughts on “Supporting LAPS

  1. Jason Miller

    Your website lists that you need an extension cord or two. What length & gauge are you looking for? I have a couple of extras I can drop off.

    1. admin Post author


      Please accept my apology for the delayed reply. I did respond to your email soon after you posted, but apparently it did not go through as I thought. Please send a quick email to our webmaster at and we can arrange for a pick-up or drop off. Again, please accept our apologies.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code