How does one manage to get a horse to look this way in only 3 short months? See the below pictures of an intake from Monday, April 4th when the horse came arrived at our farm along with a picture from only 3 months prior. Charges are pending.
Animals For Adoption…
LAPS has many wonderful animals waiting for adoption! Please visit our website often to see new animals available for adoption and see updates on animals in training. A few animals are shown below, and more can be found by clicking here. Please consider giving a forever home to these once forgotten treasurers!
To give animals who were abandoned, seized, or surrendered to LAPS a new start, LAPS is always in need of items to keep our small farm running. LAPS has been fortunate to have great supporter, like you, come forward and help these animals who have been forgotten. If you are able to help with any items on our wishlist, it is greatly appreciated by LAPS and large animals! If you have any questions, comments, or would like to schedule a drop off, please contact LapsPA@hotmail. Thank you!
- Veterinary, farrier and dental services
- Quality hay and straw
- SMZ’s, Bute, Banamine
- Waterproof Turnout Blankets (size 50 through 70)
- Plug in water heater for tubs (no floating ones, please)
- Small pony and pony leather halters or breakaway halters
- 8″ Auger
- 2 Extension Cords (outdoor, heavy duty)
- Gift certificate to a feed store, Lowes, or Home Depot
- Heavy duty hoses
- Fencing and lumber
- Bridles (1 pony sized, 1 cob sized)
- Girths, with buckle rollers