With The Low Temps and Snow Coming, Make Sure To Bring In Your Pets and Ensure Your Horses & Other Large Animals Have Sufficient Shelter, Water and Hay.
A SPECIAL THANK YOU to Leslie Simpers:
Below is a picture of LAPS’ new trailer donated in the Memory of Leslie’s Mother, Dorothy B. Simpers. Thank You So Much for Generous Donation!
Mark Your Calendars, LAPS 2nd Annual Benefit Show is Coming!!!!
Click HERE to see the Prize List
LAPS has many wonderful animals waiting for adoption! Please visit our website often to see new animals available for adoption and see updates on animals in training. A few animals are shown below, and more can be found by clicking here. Please consider giving a forever home to these once forgotten treasurers!
To give animals who were abandoned, seized, or surrendered to LAPS a new start, LAPS is always in need of items to keep our small farm running. LAPS has been fortunate to have great supporter, like you, come forward and help these animals who have been forgotten. If you are able to help with any items on our wishlist, it is greatly appreciated by LAPS and large animals! If you have any questions, comments, or would like to schedule a drop off, please contact LapsPA@hotmail. Thank you!
- Veterinary, farrier and dental services
- Quality hay and straw
- SMZ’s, Bute, Banamine
- Waterproof Turnout Blankets (size 50 through 70)
- Plug in water heater for tubs (no floating ones, please)
- Small pony and pony leather halters or breakaway halters
- 8″ Auger
- 2 Extension Cords (outdoor, heavy duty)
- Gift certificate to a feed store, Lowes, or Home Depot
- Heavy duty hoses
- Fencing and lumber
- Bridles (1 pony sized, 1 cob sized)
- Girths, with buckle rollers